My Work

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's Fall

And you know what that means! Cooler weather, pumpkins, baking goodies, trick or treating. Last weekend Jeff and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch. Figured it was our only free weekend of the month. We weren't there long, but we got our tractor ride out to the field so they could pick out the perfect pumpkin...





It was a treat having Jeff join us to pick pumpkins because he doesn't normally go. If you know Jeff, crowds are not his thing. He got himself a treat at the pumpkin patch as well. Our local patch is a big farm that sells all kinds of stuff. We bought some jalepenos and tomotoes among other things. I came home and made an awesome batch of homemade salsa. I think he could live off chips and salsa if he had to. Then I made two batches of Zucchini bread. That didn't last long. They ate it up. Still have a bunch of zucchini left so I might make a few more loafs. I hope you all are enjoying fall.

1 comment:

AEH said...

Cute photos Nicole! I wanna take Aaron to the Pumpkin Prowl at the Zoo but it's not until next weekend. :0) Do you all go trick or treating?