My Work

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back to Work!

Well I started my new job this week. SO far I am happy with it. However ask me again when I have a real work load. This week is pretty much review for me. It is all coming back pretty easy. BUT I do need some Cubie decoration ideas. It looks so plain! I brought pics in, but it just doesn't do enough. Anybody got good cubie decorating ideas? I think I am gonna hit up Mikes and buy some big Geberas to put around. I got a clear inbox that hangs near my entry. I am thinking I might scrap a 6x12 and hang it in front. I will post a pic and show you guys when I get a chance to actually MAKE it LOL. Have a great week everyone!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

I have tons of pics in my cube. I also have an artist model of a dog, a Slinkey, and lots of Mickey Mouse themed things. I have lots of little toys because I have to keep my hands busy when I'm brainstorming. I also like to put in fresh flowers each week. I grab them from the bodega on the way to work.

madelineas said...

Well there you go Stacey just gave you a ton of ideas. I like the idea of the big flowers too.
I am sure you will do great at the job.

bruinbr said...

can't wait to see how you decorated the cube! :) hope your having fun at work!

Jen said...

Can't wait to see your new decorated area...you will have to take a lot of pictures...glad to hear that things are going well and you are geting into the groove of work.

Kelly said...

I'll have to forward you a picture of my office. I have the girls art work on the walls from when they were tiny. I have pictures throughout the ages of the girls and Haley (our dog) and little things the girls have made me. I collect yellow smiles and they are all over my cube too. Have fun decorating!
~blessings,
kelly

Lesli said...

Good luck on settling in with the new job. You are so creative - I'm sure you will come up with some decoration ideas :)

kmmiller said...

good luck with the new job. I'm sure whatever decorations you do will be cute.