My Work

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Scrappin Sunday

Well we have a little break in the weather here today. I will take what I can get in the way of sunshine. What else is a girl to do when the weather is yucky other than scrap. I got these layouts done yesterday.



This one is for the Piggy Tales Challenge at Crop Addict


And this one is for the sketch challenge at CMK



Gonna get started on another LO for the CMK sketch challenge here in a bit. I think I might break out the MM Noteworthy finally! LOL. Hope you are having a great weekend!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Ooh, the Noteworthy is SO much fun! Absolutely gorgeous... and your layouts are darling!

bruinbr said...

great job on the challenges! very cute!

Rachael said...

Very cute pages!!

Ali said...

Awesome as always my dear!

Lesli said...

Very cute LO's Nicole - they sure look like they are having a good time :)

Jen said...

How cute is that layout your daughter scrapbooking! love that! Very cute idea...might have to lift that one :)