My Work

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Not in the mood

Well I am sorry for procrastinating on keep things updated around here. I have completed a couple projects recently but have been so busy I have not had a chance to post them. I have been busy trying to keep track of my favorite blogs. I have been reading them all just too tired to post a comment. I am so very sorry for that. Please forgive me. Been very excited with all the sneak peaks that I have seen. I so wish I could be at CHA so I could drool over all the new products. Been busy finding sponsors forhttp://www.cropaddict.com I am very excited about who I have lined up so far. So stay posted.

Well I am gonna end things here for now. I have not forgot about my blog just been dealing with other things. I sprained my lower back on Sunday so sitting in one place for very long is not happening. I hope you all are having a wonderful week.

No comments: