My Work

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just a Quick post

I wouldn't want to scare you off by me over posting LOL. Not much going on here. It's pretty hot here in Cali right now. Supposed to be 104 today. Yuck! Hoping to confirm some type of vacation plans tonight with Jeff. We have kinda gone back and forth on a trip for our Anniversary that is coming up. Right now I just want to go somewhere not sure that I care where it is exactly LOL. We used to vacation where and whenever we wanted. Not so much anymore. Thanks California Real Estate Market!! You are the reason I am back at work! But whatever I will save that rant for another day. I know I am spoiled. I hear all the time from my MIL that she never got to vacation like Jeff and I do when she was my age. Well then I guess I am lucky that you raised him right so that he can take me on nice vacations. Ok enough of the spoiled Brat talk. LOL. Here is a little card I made last week. TFL. Hope you all have a nice weekend.


9 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Way cute card Nicole! Love it!

Camilla Ekman said...

OMG! I love it!

Babydoll said...

Loving your blog title. My husband would so agree with yours!! LOL!! Great card!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card Nicole, beautiful !! Ah the real estate market !! LOL .... i think it blows all over !! LOL .....
Im still buried in my books PS ! LOL .... i got so derailed when michael had his surgery but im full force into ECLIPSE since last night , i will be on BD by the weekend, i cant stand it, i must go read now and find out who the heck it was in Bellas room ! LOL ... i still suspect Victoria even though they say no !! LOL ....
Yup, obsessed !
Hugs,
JENn

Linda Beeson said...

Cute with that pink flower! I just had to leave a comment cause I see you are in CA and so am I! Plus I found you at Create My Keepsakes!

Tina said...

CUTE card!!!!! I hope the market bounces back. So many people have lots their homes it is so sad :(

Charissa74 said...

Ooo! Love that card! I just bought those flowers too. :D

Yes, I'll be at the SAS-I can't wait to see you!

Jen said...

Cute card Nicole...love it.

Staci Taylor said...

Ooooh, i'm loving that card... so pretty! GL planning your vacation! I was cracking up at your private speech to MIL, lol.