My Work

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Baby it's Cold Outside

Sounds like a great day to stay in the house and scrap. That is exactly what I plan to do, well at least for the most part. Yesterday I cut up a bunch of papers so Jamie could make a paper chain. She was so proud of it. She hung it up on her window. Now Jeffrey wants to make one today. So I guess I will be cutting up some more xmas paper. Good thing I went on a xmas paper binge this year. I NEVER buy xmas paper really unless it is Basic Grey LOL.

So do you want to see my favorite layout ever? I haven't been able to post it here because it was in the Scrapstreet ezine last month. This is of my kiddos at Jeff's cousin's wedding over the summer. Jeffrey was the ringbearer. I did this layout originally for a challenge at http://www.scrappinwithgrace.com. My Buddy Annette and I had to make up our own challenge. Everything had to be black and white and circular.


I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! XOXOX

4 comments:

Virginia said...

That's so beautiful! I love how elegant it looks!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful layout!

Michon said...

OMGOsh!! I LOVE This layout!
This is gorgeous!

Kristine Paisley said...

This is beautiful!!