My Work

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just a little something

Well I guess I am not the only "artist" in the family. The other day my son who is 6 almost 7 was busy drawing in his notebook. This is what he brought me when he was done



Its hard to see but he wrote "For Mom" in pink bubble letters. Does he know his mom or what. Heart Headlights, flaming hearts down the side. Not to mention he picked some of my favorite colors.

I have some projects I am working on but can't share yet. Maybe in a couple days. Hope you are all having a great week so far.

Oh yeah I got the new Tinkering Ink Beloved Collection and Piggy Tales Ba Ba Black Sheep in my mail today. I cannot wait to play with those lines!

2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

What a hot rod! Now you just need to photoshop in a picture of you driving it! LOL! Love it, Nicole! I love when kids show they KNOW their moms! :)

Laura S. said...

cool wheels...totally sweet ride!