It’s a Winter Wonderland at Scrappin’ with Grace and Flair Designs for the Month of January. So grab your coat and hat and bundle up becuase things are gonna get Frosty in here.
The winner will be the person who has the most points at the end of the four weeks. That person will receive a prize package (details to follow)
There will be 4 challenges during this contest:
Challenge 1 will be posted Jan 1st and due Jan 6th @ midnight PST
Challenge 2 will be issued Jan 8th and due Jan 13th @ midnight PST
Challenge 3 will be issued Jan 15th and due Jan 20th @ midnight PST
Challenge 4 will be issued Jan 22nd and due Jan 27th @ midnight PST
Here are the rules for the Winter Wonderland Contest.
1. Sign-ups will be taken on the www.Scrappinwithgrace.com message board until Jan 7th at midnight PST! (please sign up under the sign-up thread) However, your first challenge will be issued Jan 1st!
2. Once you have signed up, your first assignment will be given to you on TUESDAY Jan. 1st…and you will have until the following SUNDAY to complete the assignment. All assignments will be due at midnight PST the following Sunday
3. You will be judged during this contest. You may drop your lowest score…which also means you may skip 1 week during the contest… (giving you a zero…which you would want to then drop)
4. You will be required to use product from Flair Designs for 1 of the challenges and also 1 of the extra credit assignments. If you do not have any of Flair Design products you may purchase them in our store.
5. You can earn “extra credit” throughout the contest and will be given 1 “extra credit opportunity” each week! This will be worth 5 extra credit points! Please note that extra credit is not mandatory! So watch out for these opportunities…they will be given at different times during the week and will never be the same thing.
6. No one will be eliminated during the contest! The person with the highest score at the end of the contest will be our winner! We will determine the winner by adding all of the scores together and subtracting out the lowest score.
7. Assignments will always be due on Sunday at Midnight PST! Please keep in mind that everything will be run on PST. You will receive your scores back no later than Tuesday at noon PST.
8. New layouts only please.
So are you ready to bundle up and get your scrap on? WE will see you on the boards at Scrappinwithgrace.com