My Work

Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Just wanted to start out by saying Happy Birthday to my lil sis Katie. She turns a whopping 24 today LOL. I hope you have a great day.


So I meant to blog about this the other day and forgot.. obviously LOL. Well Jeffrey's team won their first game of the season the other night. My little man made the last out of the game. You have to remember my son is on 7 years old , but he is a ball player through and through. SO anyways... he was playing at the pitcher position when a line drive tagged him in the ankle. He dropped to the ground for a minute in pain and then realized that the runner was headed to first base. So what does he do? He grabs the ball and throws it to first base FROM HIS KNEES and gets the kid out! YES I am a proud momma! It is amazing to me how much more competitive it is this year compared to last. I am sure I look crazy in the stands shouting with excitement but I can't help it.


Well I have a Layout to share with you. Yes I know shocking really! LOL. Maybe tonight I can get some more scrapping done. Anyways I started this layout about a month ago when I went over to KP's house to scrap. It just makes me smile to look at it :) I have never been very good at multiple or layered flowers and that was my goal with this LO.





I hope you are all having a great Friday and will have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg...look at her growing up!!!
Great layout!

Lesli said...

It's a gorgeous page Nicole - I love how you put all the elements together!

Kristine Paisley said...

Turned out GORGEOUS! Now you gotta come scrap again so you can do another one! :)
Hugs, KP

Michon said...

That page is amazingly beautiful! I love it Nicole!