My Work

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

March For Babies

That is what I am doing this weekend. How about you? I will be doing the March Of Dimes, March for Babies this Saturday. I will be walking with my Mom, Sister and Best Friend Steph. I am thankful everyday that I was blessed with happy and healthy babies. I know that is not always the case. I have had enough friends and family who have lost children or had children born with severe problems that I am doing this for them. If you would like to learn more about the March of Dimes, March for Babies or to help sponsor please check out the following link.
http://www.marchforbabies.org/npealer

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

bruinbr said...

what a wonderful way to spend the weekend (exercising and for a good cause!)

Michon said...

Great cause! love to see people volunteering thier time! you rawk!

madelineas said...

This is a great cause Nic and you are wonderful to do this.