My Work

Monday, April 7, 2008

Our Kitchen is done!!

Ok well it has been done for about a week or 2 but I am just now getting the chance to show you guys. Here are the before and after pics






I am in love with my kitchen all over again! I just have not had the chance to use it much. Our bathroom is almost done. I am waiting for Jeff to paint it. Other than the kitchen update we have started baseball here. Jeffrey had his first game of the season on Saturday. It was a great game. Our team is about a year younger than the other teams. We lost by one run. As Jamie would say, Darn it Sauce! Oh yea I almost forgot to mention that I am going to do the March of Dimes, March for Babies walk on April 26th. I am doing it with my Mom, Sister and Best Friend. Haven't done much scrapping. I miss it. Hopefully I can get some scrapping done this weekend! Hope you are all well! HUGS!

6 comments:

kmmiller said...

Love the counters. I like how you lowered the island top. Have fun cooking. I would never want to leave.

madelineas said...

Nic I love how your kitchen looks. What a difference.

Charissa74 said...

Wow, I love the new counters. I always thought that step down counter was kind of weird. And high. And it looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your new counters and the floor rocks!

Jen said...

Love the new made over kitchen!

Kristine Paisley said...

Love the new look! Time for a party!