My Work

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Brrr it's cold outside

Well we just got back yesterday from spending the weekend in South Lake Tahoe. It was so cold. It snowed the entire time we were there. It was really beautiful watching everything turn white. I am sure some of you who have snow all winter long probably think no biggie. LOL Well since where I live it does not snow (thankfully) I can appreciate it in short spurts. I am typically someone who does not enjoy winter what-so-ever! Well except for Christmas. :) I still need to upload my pics of the kids playing in the snow when I get home. I will try to post some of them later this week.

Also, some of you might remember me telling you about my son participating in his school's Oral Language Faire. Well the first round of competition was today. The verdicts in and they made it to District Finals! YAY!!! So next month they will be competing against other kids in their grade level from other schools. I am so proud of him. Can't wait to get home and hear all about it. Well that is about it in a nutshell for now. I am working on my x-mas cards. Slowly but surely. LOL This is the latest I have mailed them in a very long time! Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Danielle Flanders said...

Congrats to your son, that's awesome! I just got my holiday cards out today too. I don't know why I'm so far behind this year!
hugs,
dani