My Work

Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm so embarassed

TWO MONTHS since I have blogged. I cannot believe I have let it go that long. Shameful really. I am sure there is a ton to catch up on. Let me just start by what this last weekend entailed LOL. We had our sorority x-mas party on Saturday. We went out to dinner and then saw Forever Plaid. It's a little musical. I enjoyed it! We got to meet the actors after the show. Cute guys! Here are a couple pics from the night

Me and my Girl Ali


Me and KP



Friday night we dropped the kids off with my mom and Jeff and I went out to dinner and then saw Four Christmases. Freaking Funny! Got to go see it!

And for good measure here is an ornament I made out of a paper mache box that I picked up at Mike's this weekend.

Photobucket

I know I have a bunch of other scrappy projects as well as a couple tags that I have to get caught up on. I promise I will work on those this week.

Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great pictures and project!

janet said...

Cute project. I can't wait to see Four Christmases...glad to hear it was good. I watched the making of it on HBO and was laughing so hard!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooohhh.....saw your ornament at CMK yesterday, and just loved it. So very pretty.
I hope to get the chance to go see Four Christmases. That looks so funny. Glad you enjoyed it.

Michon said...

I love that ornament Nic!