My Work

Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's all Katie's Fault!

Well not really. For those who don't know Katie, this is Katie..


See is my little sister, literally and figuratively. This was from her Best Friend's Wedding a couple weeks ago. I spent a week in Hawaii tanning my Ass off and here she is making me look I never set foot on the beach. Between her and Jamie this white girl cannot look tan enough to fit in. Speaking of the kids here they are with Katie at the wedding.




Once again my son was a DANCING FOOL. He thought it was so cool that he could request songs from the DJ. He requested Right Round by Flo Rida TWICE!. He wanted to request NKOTB but I told him NO. Didn't think the wedding guest would appreciate that very much even though mom would have. That's my boy! He also wanted to request the Beatles. Yes he is very versatile in his music preferences. I'd like to take some credit for that :)

Have a great day! Tomorrow I will tell you about my trip to Hawaii with the Hubby sans kids :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Don't worry white girl. I've lost a lot of my tan so you'll fit in with me now. I wouldn't be surprised if you were now darker than me.