My Work

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Big Crop this Weekend!

I am so excited!! Scrappin with Grace is having a huge crop this weekend. Come join us as we travel the islands to collect stamps for our passports! There will be games, challenges and a ton of fun. Come join me at http://www.scrappinwithgrace.com/



I finally finished decorating my entire house for Christmas. I have all 4 trees up. Yay! I have a bunch of homemade scrappy gifts that I want to get done. I worked on a few last night. Christmas will be here before you know it. I am gonna have to get real organized because Christmas marks the start of my busy time. The Birthdays will be coming in full force as soon as Christmas is over.


Here are a couple more pics to get you in the Christmas mood.






6 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Love that ballerina ornament! How CUTE!

Laura S. said...

nice trees!!

Morgan said...

Ooh, great photos! They are going to be perfect for scrapping!

Kristine Paisley said...

Cute pics girlie. Looking forward to playing along this weekend!

Unknown said...

Love that white tree - adorable!

Deanna said...

Wow! four trees! I've got enough ornaments for four trees! Yours look gorgeous!