My Work

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Got me a Rock Star!

Both my kids love music. And someone, I believe my mother bought Jeffrey a guitar a few years back. The thing has seen better days. It is missing at least 2 strings but that doesn't stop my kids from rocking out with it. So the other day I was sitting in the cave when I heard my dear Jamie belting out a tune accompanied by her guitar playing. I knew this was gonna be a Kodak Moment. I had to act quick because once she sees the camera she will stop what she is doing and start posing. Makes it hard to get those great candid shots. So I very quietly grabbed my camera and turned it on. Thankfully it is not one that makes one of those obnoxious sounds when you turn it on alarming everyone you are about to take a picture. I snuck into the hall and click!! The first pic wasn't the greatest. I was too far away and she was kinda around the corner too far. But as always the posing continued. Here are a couple shots I got of my little Rock Star!





Maybe I have the next Hannah Montana on my hands LOL!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

That first pic is PRICELESS! It's a MUST scrap! love it! :)

Unknown said...

OMG - how adorable is she - a definite scrapable moment!

Jana Eubank said...

Adorable! Can't wait to see your page with these ones! :D

madelineas said...

Love the little rock star. Can't wait to see that LO. And good for Jeffry with the soccer. You think you have your hands full now, what till the Jamie starts playing soccer and baseball and you are chaseing after the both of them. But it is well worth it

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous photos . you so need to scrapbook these cute pictures ,Dawnx

deb said...

I agree with Deanna.. that first picture is TOO much!! Thanks for visiting my blog. :) Off to peek a bit more.