My Work

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I've got the Bestest Best Friend!!

You know why? Because she bought us floor seats to see Celine Dion as my Christmas gift this year. Ok Ok I know some of you are thinking Celine Dion, why? You know she is one of those people you either love or hate. Well we love her. We saw her in Las Vegas last year and it was awesome, even up in the nosebleed section. I can't wait to see her 8 rows BACK! So thank you Steph, I love you!

On another note I flunked as a mom this week. I was sitting in the cave yesterday when I got a phone call. It was a recorded message stating my son had missed school that day. Whoops! Yea I thought he was off all week. Nope his break officially started today. Oh well what are they gonna do? Nothing.. They were only minimum days this week. And I would have realized I was wrong sooner if our phone had been working. LOL. The phone company came out yesterday to fix the line because we weren't getting incoming calls. It's probably all for the best anyways because he has been hacking all over the place. I just as soon have him stay home and rest.

Now on to Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a great holiday. I will be busy in the Kitchen tomorrow making my annual Thanksgiving Dinner.
XOXO

4 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

LOL! Nicole, please know you're not the only mommy to forget to take their child to school! I used to do that with my daughter's preschool all the time . . . they had a M, W, TH, schedule and I'd always lose track of what day of the week it was! ;)

Patriot said...

Have fun at the concert!

Hi! Just came across your site and wanted to let you know about a new giveaway I'm hosting this week! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

madelineas said...

I am totally jealous of you going to see Celine Dion AGAIN. I love her. Have fun at the concert

Dawn Wheeler said...

You are funny ,you have a lot on with your Thanksgiving ,have a good time Dawnx