My Work

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Counting Down the Hours...

Until I can ship my kids off to my parents for the weekend. I know it's probably horrible of me to be so excited about it. I know they are looking forward to it (my parents and my kids) as much as I am,so that makes it easier. LOL. I have a busy weekend that will be very nice kid free. Tomorrow marks the start of the crop at http://www.scrappinwithgrace.com ,Then Saturday I can sleep in. We have a dinner/xmas party for sorority Saturday night. No, not your typical college sorority, more of a women's group. It is the group that I belong to that raises funds for the Diabetic Youth Foundation. So that will be a nice grown up evening out. I even splurged and bought me some dark red satin heels to go with my black cocktail dress. They are cute! I will have to take a pic and show you all. Then Sunday Off to pick up the kiddos at my parents. I have a ton of new scrappy stuff sitting here that I want to play with. So hopefully I can post some new layouts this weekend. Have a great weekend everyone!

Lastly I leave you with some pics of Jamie watching Charlie Brown's X-mas Tree. Its neat to see your kids enjoying the same holiday favorites that you did as a kid growing up.

7 comments:

Morgan said...

She looks just like you! Enjoy your weekend, it sounds nice!

Laura S. said...

sounds like a fun weekend. Can't wait to see the shoes.
I also love watching my kids enjoy the old holiday favorites from my childhood. Great idea to take pictures.

Jana Eubank said...

I love that you recorded her watching such a "classic". Have a great weekend! :)

Christina said...

Your daughter is beautiful!! Enjoy you kid free weekend!! I wish I could remember what that was like!! LOL!!

cropaddict.com said...

Have a great weekend :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Arrr your daughter is so beautiful .have a fab weekend Dawnx

Lesli said...

Great Pics Nic - I hope you have a great weekend - sounds pretty busy!