My Work

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wow It's been a week!

Not only since I blogged last but seems like a lot has happened since last Tues morning. Let's see where do I begin. Tuesday afternoon I met up with Ali and the kids to go to Folsom Zoo. It was a great time. I hadn't been there since I was 12. Everything was going great and then BAM! I came down with the flu that night. Temperature and all! NO FUN. So I basically stayed in bed from Tues afternoon to Thurs morning. Here are a couple pics from the zoo.

The Girls



The Monkeys


And Ali got this great shot of JJ and all of her static LOL



Friday we had our Parent Teacher conference and Jeffrey is right where I thought he should be. He got all A's and 1 B. Plus he is reading almost a grade ahead. That's my boy!! Friday night I was feeling a little better so I went to Bunco. Probably should have stayed home because I now have laryngitis. I sound horrible. Nothing better than sounding like a strangled cat every time you open your mouth.
Today I managed to clean up the cave. It is much improved. I got rid of a ton of stuff that was just collecting dust. Organized it a bit more. Now if I can get back to feeling better I might get my scrapping Mojo Back! We have a crop coming up at http://www.scrappinwithgrace.com and I need to get some altered projects done. I can see them in my head, I have a clean scrap space now I just need the energy.
On another note, My dear sweet hubby has been trying really hard to find a new job. This is a big deal because he will basically be starting a new career. We just can't rely on the housing market here in CA to see us through. So maybe if you can send some positive thoughts his way we would appreciate it. Plus, My dear sweet friend Heather just had her first baby last Tuesday. I have not had a chance to talk to her with the week being the way it was, not to mention she wouldn't be able to hear me. LOL But I wish her and Mor best of luck on their new journey as parents!
So I guess that is it in a nutshell. Luv Ya!

3 comments:

Laura S. said...

Wow what a week. Love those monkeys...lol. Sorry you were sick & I am glad to hear you are feeling better. I need to clean my scrap room. I have so many things I want to work on & no room.
I will send all kinds of good energy your way for your husbands job search. I hope he finds something he enjoys that keeps you all in the green.

Big hugs,
Laura

Kristine Paisley said...

Ah, sister! Being sick really sucks. Great pics - those kids are getting so big! Lucky me I got to catch a glimpse of Ali's monkeys too - CUTE!

Glad you are starting to feel better. Big Hugs!

Morgan said...

So sorry you're not feeling well, seems to be going around... The pics are great, I love the static hair!

Super Good Luck with the job search, my DH is thinking about starting a search of his own, it's terrifying!! ((hugs))