My Work

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mon Ame Memories Kit Reveal

I am in love! I got my hot little hands on the card kit and the Halloween kit from Mon Ame this week. First the card kit comes with the best quality cards you have ever seen!

here are a couple little creations with the card kit






And the Halloween Kit is wonderfull All kinds of goodies just realeased at CHA. Here are a couple projects I did with the kit





Be sure to check back all week. I have all kinds of projects to share.

Also today was Jamie's first day back at Preschool. So I will be sure to post pics of my little sweetie this week too. She was so excited, she got up extra early so mom could do her hair before I had to go to work. She had a new little outfit that she couldn't wait to show her teachers. Such a girly girl. I hope you all had a great labor day weekend. I went to Lake Tahoe with my friend Charissa. We took our little girls and scrapped all weekend! Thanks Charissa I had a blast this weekend!

8 comments:

Shanna said...

I'm just seeing little red x's in boxes Nicole! Maybe I need to go mess with my security settings!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work Nicole ~ LOVE those cards.. that brown/blue color combo rocks!

Leigh Penner said...

Great work, Nicole!
My favourite is the last layout-- the title made me LOL!

Renee Lamb said...

Wow...BEAUTIFUL cards and layout girl! you totally rocked that kit! and congrats on your DD for her first day of preschool! how uber cute!

kmmiller said...

I love the all jacked up one. I may have to lift it.

Tina said...

Your work is ROCKIN' girl!!!!!

Leslie Ashe said...

LOOK at those gorgeous cards and layouts!!!!!! Girl - you've got it going on! Such talent - I LOVE your creations!!!

HUGS!

TheShermanFam said...

How fun! Going to Lake Tahoe and scrapping! I think I'm kinda jealous! HA!
BTW...Love your cards and LOs...the first card is my fave!
Have a great week!!