My Work

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

No I'm not Irish, No I won't be drinking any beer today green or otherwise even if I would like to.  Yes I am wearing green today.  Why?  Well it is better than people wanting to pinch me and not wanting to hit them back for it LOL.  I have to say though that I love how excited my children tend to get over this "holiday".  The school really knows how to get them all pumped up over leprechauns and four leaf clover's.  Jamie even made a "trap" last night and left a sweet letter that said...

"Mr. Leprechaun my name is Elizabeth Pealer (I guess she was going for a semi-alias?) I am just asking if I can have a peace (her spelling not mine) of gold. Please.  I love you leprechaun. Elizabeth JJ Pealer.  I love you don't leaf (which I take to mean leave LOL).

She left a blank paper for a response too.  She hoped the lure of her pack of gum would be enough to keep him trapped.  She woke up to a response but no leprechaun.  A couple extra quarters made it into the trap.  She was kinda dissapointed in this because it was not GOLD!  I asked her what she thought she would do with gold and she said buy another dog LOL.  I had to remind her that gold is not really a form of currency that she could just go to the store and buy something LOL.   Here are a couple pics from this morning






I hope you all have a great St. Patty's Day whether you are Irish or Not.  Or maybe just like to drink LOL. 

1 comment:

Elle said...

Thanks for the recent blog comment on my site tiny kitchen cook :) Hope you all have a wonderul St.Patty's Day!