My Work

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I survived...

Well today is my first day back to reality. Made it home from Las Vegas last night around 8:30. It was a quick trip but so much fun. We started off the weekend staying the night in San Francisco which also happened to be 11.5 years of marriage for Jeff and I. We toasted it up with a few glasses of wine.



Then we were off to Vegas really early in the morning. We met Art and Melissa at the airport. We checked into our hotel and then it was off to the strip for some more drinking and gambling.


Sunday we headed to the track to watch the Kobalt Tools 400. The weather was perfect and my Driver, Dale Jr. came in 8th. That is the best that we have seen him finish in person.

Then we headed back to the strip, it took 2 hours to go 10 miles. Interesting conversations happen when you are stuck in traffic for two hours and you have 4 people who have to pee. Just sayin'.

We finished off the night grabbing some In-N-Out and taking it to the Wynn. Doesn't everyone eat a hamburger in front of a poker machine??


Special K, Nachos and Protein Burgers from In and Out seemed to be my staple foods for the weekend. I would have had to take a loan out to pay for anything else on the menu's that was safe for me to eat.




After the race we headed back to the strip but it took 2 hours.

No comments: